If you have recordings on inconvenient formats such as minidisc, DAT, vinyl, cassette or analogue tape, they can be transferred to a digital format that can be played on a computer/ipod etc.
Once in a digital format such as MP3, FLAC, WAV or AIFF, your audio material is then given to you on CD, DVD, usb key or hard drive. They can also be sent to you via the internet.
If desired, these recordings can have their sound quality improved by using our audio restoration service.
YOUR ORIGINAL RECORDING CAN EITHER BE
- Dropped off at/posted to the main studio
- Dropped off at our Elm Row editing/composition studio
- Collected by us at no extra charge (within the Edinburgh area)
ONCE TRANSFERRED TO A DIGITAL FORMAT AND/OR REMASTERED, YOUR RECORDING CAN THEN EITHER BE
- Picked up from the studio on CD, DVD, hard drive or usb key
- Posted to you on CD, DVD, hard drive or usb key (the postage costs will be added to your bill
- Delivered to you in person by us at no extra charge (within the Edinburgh area)
- If on a digital format such as WAV/AIFF or MP3 sent to you online, either by a standard download link from our server, or to a drop box (go to www.dropbox.com and use your email address – it's free and simple, but if you have any problems we can talk you through it)