If you have an existing recording that is of a low sound quality, it can often be improved considerably.
Indistinct speech in interview footage can made more intelligible. Crackly, hissy or otherwise degraded recordings sound recordings can in many cases be significantly improved, using various plugins/outboard and computer processes.
If your original recording is on an older format such as minidisc, DAT, vinyl, cassette or analogue tape, they can be transferred to a digital format that can be played on a computer/ipod etc, via our audio transfer service, prior to audio restoration.
Once in a digital format such as MP3, FLAC, WAV or AIFF and sonically improved, your audio material is then given to you on CD, DVD, usb key or hard drive. They can also be sent to you via the internet.
YOUR ORIGINAL RECORDING CAN EITHER BE
- Dropped off at/posted to the main studio
- Dropped off at our Elm Row editing/composition studio
- Collected by us at no extra charge (within the Edinburgh area)
ONCE YOUR AUDIO HAS BEEN REMASTERED, YOUR RECORDING CAN THEN EITHER BE
- Picked up from the studio on CD, DVD, hard drive or usb key
- Posted to you on CD, DVD, hard drive or usb key (the postage costs will be added to your bill
- Delivered to you in person by us at no extra charge (within the Edinburgh area)
- If on a digital format such as WAV/AIFF or MP3 sent to you online, either by a standard download link from our server, or to a drop box (go to www.dropbox.com and use your email address – it's free and simple, but if you have any problems we can talk you through it)